Sunday, March 31, 2019

Filming Update

Hi!

So I have officially set the date of filming to next Friday the fifth of April. I let the people know of this and so far everyone has agreed to keep Friday open. I can't afford for these plans to fall through since the project is due that Sunday. I plan on spending most of Saturday editing and putting together my film opening.

Something that I forgot about which I can probably do tomorrow is buy masks for the characters. I decided on using skeleton masks because they are cheap and they look cool and not too cheesy. I have all my shirts as well that match up with that Romeo + Juliet look I was going for. All I really needed was a few Hawaiian looking shirts and I was good to go.

As for weapons I decided to go with knives and bats. The weapons won't cause as much controversy or problems as guns would. I plan on using pocket knives rather than something like kitchen knives cause that might look a little weird.

I'm getting the rest of the supplies together this week and continuing planning. I have the whole week to finish up planning and I'm hoping that will be enough time.

I will keep the blog updated on the process!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...