Friday, April 5, 2019

Finishing Touches & Reflection

Hi!

I wrapped up filming today with my cast!

Filming was very fun and I'm so thankful for my main character, Kruis for being so patient with me as we filmed.

Filming the last scene of Kruis at the gas station was pretty funny as we had to re-take it a few times due to people walking in the scene and Kruis getting nervous over people looking at us. We knew that scene would be hard though considering the people around us were probably alarmed to see some teenager getting out of a car and putting on a creepy mask outside of a gas station.

Oh, and we ran into some complications. When we got to Vista View to film, we realized they were closed! I didn't even think of the park being closed which was dumb of me. So we decided to film at Regional Park instead. I'm kind of glad we filmed there instead because it looked more fitting of the main character to end up in a location like that (on bleachers, or in front of a skate park).

Overall, I'm glad I decided to take a different route for my film that didn't involve robbing any places as I think going down that route would have made this project a lot more complicated than it needed to be.

I am editing and adding the finishing touches all day tomorrow so that should be fun.

Working on this project has been quite the roller coaster but I am so glad to have done so because I've learned so many things. The whole thing was a learning process, really. and I was glad to have gone on this journey :-)

Well, this is pretty much my last blog post before I post the final product and my CCR. Thank you all for following me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...