Sunday, March 24, 2019

Cast

Hi!

Great news!

I have my cast together! However, I just realized I'll have to give my characters names so the names I'm choosing for my characters are going to be basic because I don't plan on introducing them by name in the opening. Therefore the names will be Ben for our main character, John for robber #1, James for robber #2, Sarah for robber #3, and Paul for robber #4. This will make it easier to identify the characters in the script/storyboard. 

So my cast is going to consist of my friends Kruis, Shane, Taylor, and Gordon. Kruis is going to play Ben, Shane will be playing James, Taylor will be playing Sarah, and Gordon will be playing Paul. I will be filming the scene, obviously. But I feel more confident now that I have my cast together, I just hope it all works out and everyone shows up for filming.

I'm going to start filming this weekend and hopefully, I can get all the filming done in one day. I kind of doubt it cause I don't want my actors to get impatient so I'll prob split up filming and film the scenes of Ben sitting at Vista View Park on a separate day since those scenes don't require all of the characters. I'm really looking forward to filming I think it will be fun. I'm going shopping this week for all my supplies and costumes. I'll keep the blog updated on any news or changes in planning :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...