Saturday, March 30, 2019

Change in Plans

Ugh :/

My worst fears have been confirmed. Everyone bailed out on filming today. Just my luck! I'm not sure what to write for this blog other than I'm stressed out of my mind!!! I wanted to get filming out of the way today so that I would have the whole week to edit the opening but unfortunately, I can't now. I can't film tomorrow because I have a family thing so that wouldn't have worked out. I'm gonna have to think of another plan.

I'm thinking of moving the filming immediately after school next Friday and just telling everyone that they must be ready to film and to keep Friday opening. I can film everything in one day which is good. Most of the shots are going to consist of the planning of the robbery in the basement and the shots of the main character looking off into the distance in the park. The only other shots besides these are the shots of the characters getting out of the car preparing to walk into the gas station. The shots of the characters in the garage are the ones where I need everyone present.

I think during the week I am going to set up the set of the scene in the garage so that will be done already. I plan on filming the scene in my friend's garage with dark lighting so I hope I can achieve this! I will update the blog on any more changes in plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...