Saturday, March 2, 2019

Action film opening??

Hey there!

In my previous post, I talked about how I was thinking of filming an opening to an action film where there is some sort of robbery.

Getting to film in a bank seems to prove to be difficult, so I had a few ideas.
If I can't do a bank, I was thinking of my dad's office's lobby as an alternative location. If this can't be done, another idea I had was filming in a gas station.

I remembered that a close friend of mine's family owns a gas station. I texted him today with my idea and he said he could ask his parents if I can film in their gas station once I figure everything out with my project.

I think after much thought, I might just go down the bank/gas station robbery scene route.

I did more research on heist/robbery scenes and found some interesting articles that were helpful.

One article talked about how to film a robbery scene while on a budget, discussing planning, costume, special effects, and location. Another article I read was the layout of the screenplay of a robbery scene, which was helpful as a guideline on which route I should go.

Tomorrow, I am going to start my storyboard for some of the ideas I have for shots.

I linked the articles I found down below:

http://www.26screenplays.com/film-project-the-bank-robbery/

http://www.26screenplays.com/how-to-film-a-bank-robbery-on-a-limited-budget/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...