Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Location/Scene Change

Hello!

After talking with Mrs. Stoklosa and thinking about it for a while, I have decided to change the location of my scene and my scene as a whole.

Instead of doing an actual robbery scene, I am going to film the "planning" of the robbery with all the characters.

My plan is to film in a garage with dark lighting with a little lighting focusing on the characters to give the scene that intense, mysterious vibe I'm going for. Since I am changing my whole scene, I will have to think of new shots/editing techniques that I want to implement into the scene. I have some shots in mind that I have written down, I just have to put them into the form of a storyboard. I plan on starting my new storyboard tomorrow and then presenting it to my group during our group meetings on Friday. I'm going to use the software Storyboarder to make this process easier. I also have to continue working on my script.

I also have some ideas for my cast. I'm thinking of using my brother and a couple of his friends. I want a female in my cast too so I can just get one of my friends to play that part. The only issue I may run into with this is the fact that my brother goes to college in Jacksonville, however he comes to visit often. I will talk to him today and see if we can work something out.

I still plan on keeping the bright colors of the Romeo + Juliet style to add a little contrast to the dark lighting of the scene.

I will be working on my storyboard and script tomorrow and am looking forward to working on my new scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...