Saturday, March 23, 2019

Location

Hi!

So I've thought about all the places I want to shoot my opening and right now I have:

- Vista View Park
- A friend's garage
- Outside of a gas station
- Inside of car

Image result for vista view park davie
Vista View Park (Davie, FL)
The scenes at Vista View Park will consist of the main subject sitting alone as his monologue plays in the background audio along with subtle background music. The scenes in the garage will consist of the robbers "planning" their robbery. The scene inside of the car will be of the robbers talking but with no audio of them talking, the man character's monologue still playing in the background. The final scene will be outside of the gas station and will be of the robbers getting out of the car and then the scene cuts to the name of the film. I am still thinking of a name for the film.

I decided to use Vista View Park as the main setting of the opening for the character's monologue. It is going to be as if the character is thinking what he is saying in the monologue and the audience is going inside his head. I will have the character sitting on the bench in the photo or just on the grass looking off into the distance, pondering over his life. I chose this location because I want the main character sitting on a hilltop looking over his town as it adds to the effect that the main character is in deep thought.

Now that I have all my scenes laid out, I can type up my script and implement into a storyboard. I will update the blog on any changes on location or script!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...