Sunday, March 10, 2019

Stressed!!!

Hello!

Well, things have possibly taken a turn for the worst.

I texted my friend Carlos today to secure the location for filming, his family's gas station. He told me a few days ago their gas station actually got robbed, so now he's not sure if I can film my opening there. What are the odds of this happening?! I told him to let me know within the next few days because if I can't film at his gas station I'm going to have to change my entire scene or possibly film an alternative scene. This whole situation has me really stressed out as I don't have a lot of time.

If my plan doesn't work out, I'm going to have to film at a different gas station if any of them even let me. If worst comes to worst, I might have to go with my original horror film opening plan. I really don't want to have to turn my entire plan around though, that would be so stressful. I really have to do a lot of thinking about this. Hopefully, my friend lets me know soon if his parents will actually let me film in their gas station or not. If not, I'll have to call gas stations I guess. I'm not sure how that's gonna work if we have to go to that step.

I'll keep you updated on what happens! Hopefully, everything works out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...