Friday, March 29, 2019

Filming

Hi!

So I'm supposed to start filming tomorrow and I notified everyone that I want in my opening of the plans. I just really hope they don't bail out on me.

I have my storyboard squared away and I'm still adding some tweaks to my script. Writing the monologue for my main character has been a little challenging since I basically have to come up with all of it from the top of my head. I'm moving along though so I'm not too worried about that. I am stressed about a few other things though.

Some of the things I'm stressed about are people not showing up for filming, or backing out last minute. I'm also worried about people getting impatient as I probably will have to re-do a lot of shots/scenes to get the perfect one. I get frustrated when people are impatient with me and it just stresses me out. I get stressed easily so some aspects of this project definitely haven't been easy, but it's a learning process.

I'm using my mom's Nikon camera to film the opening as I want the opening to look a little more professional rather than filming on an iPhone. My phone isn't as new as some of the more recent iPhones that may have a better camera and I also don't have a lot of space on my phone and I plan on filming a lot of takes. I'm looking forward to filming and really hope everything goes as planned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...