Friday, March 15, 2019

Second Group Meeting

Hi!

Today we had another group meeting except with different group members. I thought the group meeting was successful as every member pitched in an idea to each other that was helpful. We made a Google doc where we each wrote down notes from what each other was saying to put into use for our projects.

A couple of the members in my group suggested that I go down a comedic route for my opening. After discussing the use of weapons in my piece, my group agreed on the fact that I shouldn't use a gun in my piece due to all the liabilities. However, they gave me the idea of using a banana instead of a gun to give the opening that comedic effect or perhaps having my robbers "forget" their weapons when arriving at the robbery site.

I thought this idea was clever and funny, however, I'm not sure if I really wanted to go down a comedic route for my piece as I was aiming for something a little more serious. I like comedy films, don't get me wrong, I just would have to find actors who are actually funny and can make my piece funny without it being cringy. I'll have to think of this idea more before making any decisions.

Once again, I'm going to have to change my storyboard and my script. I have a new idea that is different from the comedic one that might be an interesting route for my piece. There are so many things I have to take into account now and I just want to start filming already! Ugh, the stress!!

I will update my blog tomorrow with the new idea I have for my piece and I think it's a good one :-)
Image result for banana gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...