Thursday, March 21, 2019

Clothes

Hi!

I found a shirt in my closet that I want the main character to wear in my opening. I wore the shirt for Halloween, I'll leave a picture of what it looks like below. The shirt is fitting to the whole Romeo + Juliet look that I want to implement into my opening.


Don't worry the cigarette is fake!!!
Romeo + Juliet (1996)


I am going to Goodwill soon with my friend to see if I can find any shirts that are fitting to the image I want to create for my opening. I looked for shirts online that are similar to what I'm looking for but I'd rather find something at a thrift store so I don't have to spend $20-$30 on a shirt. 

Along with the shirts, I want my characters to be wearing jeans or shorts, preferably ripped to give off that "rough" vibe I'm going for. I also want them to wear jewelry such as rings and long necklaces, which I already have. 

I'll keep the blog updated on clothing/costumes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...