Saturday, March 16, 2019

New Idea


Hi!

So as I said in my blog yesterday, I have a new idea for my film opening. My new idea would still include the planning of the robbery, except with more of a background on the characters.

I was thinking of doing a thing where I have the main character of the "film" talking in a voiceover explaining why he and his accomplices are the way they are and why they are doing the robbery. I think this idea will give me the opportunity to give the audience more of an insight into the characters and help establish a connection between the audience and the character. When watching films, I think it's important for a connection to be established between the characters in the film and the audience, as it makes the experience of watching the film even better.

I typically like voice-overs in a film as I think it's a cool way of introducing the character/characters in a more personal way.  I think I want to try this in my film opening as I think it will give my film opening a deeper meaning with more background information provided.

Some examples of films that utilize voice-overs are:
Image result for fear and loathing in las vegas
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)



Image result for fight club
Fight Club (1999)

Image result for trainspotting
Trainspotting (1996)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

Well, here is my film opening titled "Misfit." I'm proud of her :'-) I hope you enjoy and thank you for following me on ...